DynamicSkinForm for C++Builder XE Description
DynamicSkinForm for C++Builder XE helps you to create applications with skins. Stable, multifunctional package for multimedia and standard utilities. DynamicSkinForm for C++Builder XE is intended for use with C++Builder XE applications.Whats new in this version:
Version 12.80 has improved Windows 8 support and fixed problem with mouse wheel messages in Rad Studio XE2-XE3.
DynamicSkinForm VCL (more than 100 components) help you to create applications with skins.
Stable, multifunctional package for multimedia and standard applications.
Excelent GUI, which fully independent from the system!
Unique solution for Delphi and C++Builder to create multimedia applications as iTunes, WinAmp and more!
Opportunities for skins are limited only by your imagination!
DynamicSkinForm VCL is intended for use with:
Delphi 5 – 11 Alexandria (32-bit + 64-bit)
C++Builder 5 – 11 Alexandria(32-bit + 64-bit)
application can have one or different skins for windows
custom skins (as WinAmp, iTunes) and standard applications
excellent performance and small demands on system resources
run-time skin change
nonrectangular, dynamically resizable windows
cool external glow effects for buttons in form’s caption and in skin objects (as in Windows Vista, 7, 8)
default style for form and controls
skin support for messages
advanced hints with title, image and multiline text
skin menus with nonrectangular kind, effects, multi-items support
skin support and default style for dialog windows and tool windows
skin support for controls: treeview, listview, richedit, dateedit, combobox, listbox and checklistbox, scrollbar, memo, edit and spinedit,tabcontrol and pagecontrol, stringgrid and drawgrid, panel, groupbox, buttons, speedbuttons, label, trackbar, gauge, checkbox, radiobox, round regulator, gauge, animate, switch, updown, controlbar, splitter, scrollbox, colorcombobox, fontcombobox and many more
many controls can have nonrectangular kind
bitmap background for edits, memos and grids controls
skin shell controls and dialogs
skin printer dialogs
linking controls to areas
skins with objects (virtual controls): caption, buttons, gauge, switch, trackbar, animate, labels, areas for user objects
skin support for all elements in all controls and forms
layered borders for windows
blur alphablend effect for layered borders (available for Aero interface in Windows Vista and Windows 7)
different effects for objects and controls
alphablending effect for menus and controls
Windows alphablending support for forms, menus, hints, popup controls (layered windows)
skin support for cursors
skin support for hints with nonrectangular kind, alphablending effect
rollup state for forms
stored skins in *.exe file
open architecture for skins
creating your skins with special editor
zlib-compression support for skins
cool skins collections with full right to use and distribute from your site
support BilleniumEffects VCL
tested in Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003 Server, XP, Vista, 8, 10
PNG-images support in all controls (internal support)
complete support for multimonitors systems
support of SmartEffects VCL (cool animation and transition effects in your applications)
support of ImageKit VCL (smooth animations and cool 3D animation and transition effects in your applications)
cool skins collections with full rights to use and distribute from your site
DynamicSkinForm VCL is a software package that comes bundled with over 100 components that you can use to design multimedia as well as standard applications with skins. Its interface allows the tool to run independently from the system, which can be integrated with Delphi and C++ Builder. Multimedia projects that can be made with this utility can be familiar to iTunes or Winamp.
It’s possible to create multiple skins for the same application. DynamicSkinForm VCL facilitates windows with rounded corners that can be dynamically reszed. Glow effects may be applied to buttons embedded in the forms as well as in skin objects (this can be seen in Windows 8, 7 and Vista).
The tool supports MDI and DB controls, and it contains a default style for form and controls, which can be changed at your will. Skins may be applied not only to graphical objects but also to messages. For example, you can make advanced hints using images over text.
PNG images can be used within all controls. Multiple monitors are supported too, along with SmartEffects VCL, ImageKit VCL and SkinAdapter VCL.
The downloaded package includes various demos, such as an audio converter, iTunes, toolbars, and extended captions. It can be used with Delphi and C++ Builder
SkinAdapter is a component for DynamicSkinForm and BusinessSkinForm which allows to make third-party controls skinnable without modifing source code. The SkinAdapter can make any third-party controls skinnable. For example, SkinAdapter can subclass WebBrowser, DevExpress QuantumGrid, TMS Unicode controls, TRichView, TVirtualTreeView, Woll2Woll IP4000, TSynEdit, TMS Grid Pack, EhLib, ProfGrid, EmbeddedWB and more popular controls.
SkinAdapter is intended for use with:
Delphi 2009, 2010, XE, XE2
C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2
C++ Builder 5,6
- Support for programming in C++.
- Wide range of libraries to optimize the development.
- Creation of native applications for different operating systems.
- Simpler and more visual development environment.
- Compatibility with 64-bit systems.
What is AlmediaDev DynamicSkinForm?
The DynamicSkinForm VCL is described to be a tool that has more than 100 components ready for the purpose of helping the users and the developers in order to create applications with the skins. It is stable, has multifunctional packages for the process of multimedia as well as a standard application. Compass of excellent GUI for the users and developers which is fully independent of the system itself. It has the ability to provide a unique solution for the Delphi as well as the C++ Builder in order to create a multimedia application like iTunes as well as Win Amp and so on. It provides a lot of opportunities for the skins that are limited in order to be used with the Delphi 5 10.4 Sydney which has support for the 32 as well as 64-bit and last the C++ Builder 5 which can Support 32 as a 64-bit.
AlmediaDev DynamicSkinForm Attributes:
- This particular program can have one or even different skin for the windows.
- The custom skins like the iTunes as well as the Win Amp is present along with the regular software.
- It has a very excellent performance and requirements that are tiny on the tools of the system.
- The process of alteration can happen during the runtime of the skin.
- It is non-rectangular, which has dynamic Windows that is resizable in nature.
- It provides a cool glow effect on the outside for the process of switching in the forms capture as well as the epidermis like the case of windows vista, 7,8.
- It can provide services of the MDI.
- It has a default mode for the forms as well as controls that are present.
- The option of skincare for the messages.
- It consists of advanced tips along with the name, picture, and text that are multi-line.
- Consists of skin menus that are non-rectangular kind as well as consequences and the support for multi items.
- It has skincare as well as the default design for the process of the windows as well as the tools of the windows.
- The controls for the skincare, list view, rich edit, list box, memo, date edit, record box, scroll bar, tab management, restore, scroll box, color combo box, twist edit, track bar, button, around regulator, change, controller bar, font combo box, and a lot more.
- Consists of controllers for the DB.
- It consists of many controllers that have the ability to type non-rectangular.
- It has bitmap backdrops for the process of editing, memo, as well as controls for the grids.
- The user can see epidermis controllers of the shell as well as dialogs.
- Epidermis dialogs for the printer.
- Linking control for the process of the region.
- It consists of items for the skin such as virtual controllers, caption, gauge, labels, animate, track bar, switch, and a lot of places for the items that belong to the user.
- Provides styled edges for the windows.
- It has the option of blur Alpha mix and the impact for the tips that are layered.
- Provides different consequences for the control as well as objects.
- It has the blending effect of the alpha for the controls as well as the menus.
- It has support for the forms of Windows Alpha blending.
- Provides skincare for the cursors.
- Provides skincare for the non-rectangular, Alpha blending effect as well as signs.
- It has the ability to save the skin in the document of .exe.
- Provides open architecture for the skins.
- It has the ability to create the surface of the user with its editor.