Efficient Elements for presentations is an Add-In for Microsoft PowerPoint that helps you create more professional presentations in less time. On top of that, it can be customized to support the consistent use of your corporate design. The Efficiency Tools are a unique collection of useful helpers to speed up your work in Microsoft PowerPoint, be it the alignment, sizing or formatting of shapes, or, for example, attaching a set of selected slides to an email with a single click.Presentation designers have requirements that are different from anyone else who just presents or even creates slides several times a month. They need to create slides every single day, and any time saved for them by not having to do repetitive tasks, or even having some assets available at the click of a button can be a lifesaver. Efficient Elements, a PowerPoint add-in that contains tons of useful options can be that lifesaver.
Efficient Elements is from Efficient Elements GmbH a software products company based in Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany. You can learn more about Efficient Elements and download 30 days trial version from their site.
Efficient Elements helps users perform very basic yet important tasks such as enhanced alignment, sizing and spacing of shapes. An extensive library allows to add elements like shapes, charts, tables, maps, or flags – all customizable to the user’s corporate design. Once you use it, you will appreciate the logical flow and location of its tools, and realize that a real presentation designer has worked with the developer team that created this add-in. T.
Following are some of the key features of Efficient Elements:
- Efficiency Tools are a collection of useful tools for tasks such as alignment, resizing, etc.
- Slide Wizard comprises a comprehensive set of standard layout elements that can be extended to fit the user’s needs.
- My Elements is a library option that allows you to manage/save your own slide elements which can be used anytime within new slide content you create.
- Agenda Wizard creates and updates agenda slides automatically.
- Shortcuts provide quick access to frequently used functions within Microsoft PowerPoint
My contact at Efficient Elements GmbH for this review was Felix Dollinger, thank you Felix.
Efficient Elements for presentations is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint that helps to create more professional presentations in less time.
How do I open / close the Efficient Elements task pane? After installing Efficient Elements you should find a task pane labeled ‘EE’ or ‘Efficient Elements’ on the right side of the PowerPoint window. If needed, you can close this task pane by clicking on the ‘x’ located in the top right corner of the pane.
Efficient Elements for presentations is an Add-In for Microsoft PowerPoint that helps you create more professional presentations in less time. On top of that, it can be customized to support the consistent use of your corporate design.
How exactly does it help me?
– Are you tired of building agenda slides manually?
Create and update even complex agenda slides in a few seconds using the Agenda Wizard.
– Do you have to reinvent the wheel every time you need a standard element like a process chain, 3-column design, or puzzle?
Insert such elements with a single click, our Slize Wizard offers a large element library and is fully customizable!
– Are you constantly searching your hard drive for charts you created some time ago?
Use My Elements to manage your own charts or elements!
– Do you find it difficult to align objects?
Use our Efficiency Tools to easily and precisely align objects!
About Efficient Elements for presentations
Efficient Elements for presentations is a free trial software published in the Office Suites & Tools list of programs, part of Business.
This Office Suites & Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-26. Efficient Elements for presentations is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Efficient Elements for presentations is Efficient Elements GmbH. The latest version released by its developer is 1.5.0. This version was rated by 4 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.5.
The download we have available for Efficient Elements for presentations has a file size of 14.03 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2014-08-31 and was downloaded 214 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Efficient Elements for presentations as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Efficient Elements for presentations on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Efficient Elements for presentations is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.