- Produce engaging short clips, demos, presentations, and tutorials via enhanced screen, webcam, and sound recordings
- Last updated on 08/10/20
- There has been 2 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
FlashBack Express is a FREE screen recording application for creating compact, high quality AVI and Flash movies with sound. Includes one-click uploading of movies to Flashback Connect, YouTube, Blip.tv and Revver. Based on the acclaimed FlashBack screen recorder. FlashBack Express is perfect for producing web-based movies for Web communities like YouTube. With this in mind, the program includes one-click uploading of movies to YouTube, Blip.tv and Revver, the ability to record and play webcam footage as picture-in-picture video, and a Vista capture driver that enables high performance recording in Windows Vista. An easy-to-use interface makes it easy to record spoken commentary while recording the screen, or to add a soundtrack or webcam footage. Any portion of the screen can be selected for recording (full desktop, a window, or a region). It can even review your recording frame-by-frame with the VCR-like movie player. And when the recording is finished, the software is able to output to WMV or Flash. FlashBack Express has full Media Player style playback controls and gives total control over exported sound and video quality. Because FlashBack Express records only screen changes, it is possible to make fantastic quality movies, but at a tiny file size. This allows users to record the full screen at high frame rates for smooth, professional-looking results. Thumbnail navigation makes working with larger movies no problem.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 22.214.171.12491
- Improved audio quality in exports.
- Improved handling of FlashBack Connect accounts for site licence users.
- Made the style of the ‘Add Files’ window in the batch exporter consistent with the rest of FlashBack.
- Now shows how much of the monthly bandwidth quota in FlashBack Connect has been used.
- Fixed a problem that could result in unsynchronised audio and video.
- Fix: after discarding a recording and opting to record again with the same settings, recording did not immediately restart.
- Added the option to ignore warnings about Windows DPI issues that require a restart.
- Fix: Zoom effects could be moved to an incorrect position on saving the movie.
- Added the option to extend a Zoom effect to the end of the movie.
- Improved help with licences.
- Fix: Recorder windows could appear on a different monitor to the one displaying the main Recorder window.
- Fix: Recorder dialogs: Fullscreen, Select Region and Select Window improved for PCs using high Windows scaling.
- Fix: a zoom effect could be created with Titles.
- Fix: operation of the Player volume slider improved for PCs using high Windows scaling.